Highly motivated and hardworking individual with an ability to adapt to ever-changing technologies is seeking for new opportunities in Web development. Passionate about collaboration with others and self-improvement.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with analysts; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the IMS standards for software development lifecycle.
- Maintaining existing code with views to modernize
- Integration with 3rd Party products
- Using source control for code versioning and review
- Providing students with a assistance and guide them throughout their Nanodegree program. Invested in their progress, learning experience and, ultimately, their success.
- Review student project submissions while giving valuable feedback in order for them to meet specifications.
Built in close partnership with Google, the Senior Web Developer Nanodegree program emphasizes teaching the frameworks, techniques, and tools that make the development of progressive web applications possible. Focused on using some of the newest features available, such as Promises, Service Worker, and device-level access APIs designed to develop Progressive Web Applications.
Experimenting with machine learning or Arduino, hiking, biking, playing video games